Be prepared for your consultation
First time patients:
- Bring your documents ID or Passport to register with us.
- You will need to fill in a registration form at the reception before being seen by your doctor.
Be prepared for your appointment:
- Bring a written list of questions with you. Do some research before your appointment to learn more about your treatment or condition.
- Be complete and honest about your health.
Be sure your doctor is aware of any medications you’re taking.
- Tell your doctor about any allergies or existing medical conditions.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about your treatment or prescriptions.
- Talk to your doctor if you think you can’t follow the recommendations or if they are unclear.
- Ask if there is a generic version of your medication.
- Ask about expected results.
Discuss how your lifestyle and habits are impacting your health.