What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- name and telephone number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag
Know more about cookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
|Data Controller||2 Clapham Road, SW9 0JG|
|Data Protection Officer||Domingos Santos|
What information about you do we collect?
- ‘Personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from the data. This includes, but is not limited to name, date of birth, gender, full address, contact number, e-mail address, next of kin and NHS Number; and
- ‘Special category / sensitive data’ such as medical history including details of appointments and contact with you, medication, emergency appointments and admissions, clinical notes, treatments, results of investigations, supportive care arrangements, social care status, race, ethnic origin, genetics and sexual orientation.
Who do we receive information from?
In addition we may also receive data from the NHS regarding any care that you might be receiving from them.
Why do we collect this information?
To provide you with our services we will need to process your information in accordance with current data protection legislation.
How is the information collected?
We also collect data from thirds part – when consented by the patient and to carry out the required treatment – such as GP surgeries, hospitals, private clinics and imagining centre.
How do we use this information?
We may also use this data that we hold to make improvements to our service and to communicate with you in regarding your health and well-being.
Who will we share your information with?
- Vista Diagnostics;
- 9 Harley Street;
- 25 Harley Street;
- The Doctors Laboratory;
- Genetic Testing Laboratories UK;
- Your Sexual Health;
- 4Points Assistance;
- World Travel Assistance;
- Allianz Insurance;
- Pindrop Hearing;
- London Bridge Hospital;
- European Scanning Centre;
- InHealth Group;
- Portland Hospital; and
- GP surgeries and NHS Hospitals.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
How do we maintain the confidentiality of your records?
Information is not held for longer than is necessary.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Do I need to give my consent?
In the clinic, consent will be asked when:
- Patient are self-requesting protected health information;
- Patient needs to authorize the clinic to disclose health information to relatives;
- Patient wants their health information to be sent by post/email;
What will happen if I withhold my consent or raise an objection?
Accessing Your Records
Your rights and your personal data
We will need to verify your identity so we may ask for a copy of your passport, driving license and/or recent utility bill.
If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete such as your name or address or if any of your details are incorrect please inform us in order for this to be amended and so our records for you are accurate and up to date.
Mobile telephone number
15 Prima Road, SW9 2NA.
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wimslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF –
Enquiry Line: 01625 545700 or online at www.ico.gov.uk